4 Elements (Acts 2:42-47 Ministry)
What would it take to see your campus transformed by the gospel message of Christ? This is such a huge vision that often we feel it's impossible, but God is alive and Christ is still saving. He can transform students!Thankfully, he gave us the blueprint for fruitful ministry in Acts 2:42-47. Here we see four crucial elements: Prayer, Bible, Community and Evangelism. This is how we do college ministry.As a summary of the best practices and suggestions we shared with you at The Planning Summit, here is a bullet-pointed list for each one:
- Leaders prayer meetings (regularly, in-person or by phone).
- "Faithful to 5" bookmarks
- Satisfied? Prayer Experience
- KGP or Satisfied? booklet walk-through
- Luke Bible Study, "Teachings On the Way to Jerusalem."
- Sermonettes, short video talks and discussion questions.
- Field trips to Jersey Cru! Bring the whole movement. Eat dinner before or after. Make it fun!
- Campus crossovers! Pick a campus and join them at their weekly meeting.
- Eat together on campus!
- Pizza & God outreach
- Initiative, one-on-one sharing with KGP booklet
- #LIGHTUPJERSEY (Evangelism) Week // October 17-21
- Use MissionHub for follow up and mass texting
- Leaders are models. We have various roles and responsibilities, but the most important part of a leader are the relationships he/she holds.
- A leader's most important relationship is with God.
- A good leader needs to know how to relate to others.
- A leader's relationship with him/herself is also very important.
- Attached is the Leadership Model.
Other Important Info & Links
- Student calendar and events
- Jersey Metro's Elements video
- #LIT16 Fall Retreat website (October 7-9)
- Cru.org's full Bible studies page
______________Looking for something that's not here? Just email Joey.Sforza@cru.org